- Be a hero. Always say, I have no fear. Tell this to everyone have no fear.
- Anything that brings spiritual, mental, or physical weakness, touch it not with the toes of your feet.
- Are great things ever done smoothly? Time, patience, and indomitable will must show.
- Are you unselfish? That is the question. If you are, you will be perfect without reading a single religious book, without going into a single church or temple.
- Be perfectly resigned, perfectly unconcerned; then alone can you do any true work. No eyes can see the real forces; we can only see the results. Put out self, forget it; just let God work, it is His business.
- All knowledge that the world has ever received comes from the mind; the infinite library of the universe is in our own mind.
- All is the Self or Brahman. The saint, the sinner, the lamb, the tiger, even the murderer, as far as they have any reality, can be nothing else, because there is nothing else.
- All power is within you. You can do anything and everything. Believe in that. Do not believe that you are weak; do not believe that you are half-crazy lunatics, as most of us do nowadays. Stand up and express the divinity within you.
- All that is real in me is God; all that is real in God is I. The gulf between God and human beings is thus bridged. Thus we find how, by knowing God, we find the kingdom of heaven within us.
- Avoid excessive merriment. A mind in that state never becomes calm; it becomes fickle. Excessive merriment will always be followed by sorrow. Tears and laughter are near kin. People so often run from one extreme to the other.
- Be brave! Be strong! Be fearless! Once you have taken up the spiritual life, fight as long as there is any life in you. Even though you know you are going to be killed, fight till you are killed. Don’t die of fright. Die fighting. Don’t go down till you are knocked down.
- Be not afraid, for all great power throughout the history of humanity has been with the people. From out of their ranks have come all the greatest geniuses of the world, and history can only repeat itself. Be not afraid of anything. You will do marvelous work.
- Be strong! You talk of ghosts and devils. We are the living devils. The sign of life is strength and growth. The sign of death is weakness. Whatever is weak, avoid! It is death. If it is strength, go down into hell and get hold of it! There is salvation only for the brave. "None but the brave deserves the fair." None but the bravest deserves salvation.
- "I want each one of my children to be hundred times greater than I could ever be. Everyone of you must be a giant - must, that is my word. Obedience, readiness, and love for the cause - if you have these three, nothing can hold you back." - Swami Vivekananda
- "Mountain-high though the difficulties appear, terrible and gloomy thought all things seem, they are but Maya. Fear not and it is banished. Crush it and it vanishes. Stamp upon it, and it dies .Be not afraid. Think not how many times you fail. Never mind... Go forward: assert yourself again and again, and light must come". - Swami Vivekananda.
- "MY faith is in younger generation, the modern generation, out of them will come my workers. They will work out the whole problem, like lions”. - Swami Vivekananda
- "Face the brutes, the brutes of problems of life… Do not fly away from the wheels of the world machine but stand inside it and learn the secret of work”. – Swami Vivekananda
- "You are a few brave lads… Hold on, boys, no cowards among my children...Are great things ever done smoothly? Time, patience, and indomitable will must show….I want iron wills and hearts that do not know how to quake. Hold on. The Lord bless you." - Swami Vivekananda
- "This is not the time with us to weep even in joy; we have had weeping enough; no more is this the time for us to become soft. This softness has been with us till we have become like masses of cotton and are dead. What our country now wants are muscles of iron and nerves of steel, gigantic wills which can penetrate into the mysteries and the secrets of the universe, and will accomplish their purpose in any fashion even if it meant going down to the bottom of the ocean and meeting death face to face". - Swami Vivekananda.
Sharada Bal Gram, Ramakrishna Mission Ashrama, Sachin Tendulkar Marg, Gwalior
email@example.com; facebook – supradiptanada
Mobile & What’s App - 7024266541